INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - Please book into an available time slot online or call Danica on 0411 318 747 to book a time to suit you.
Due to current Australian Government health requirements, we do require all tenants to register their interest in inspecting this property. All tenants are required to show ID.
An inspection is only permitted where an estate agent and one other person (the person for whom the inspection is organised by private appointment) are present at the premises.
This means only two people in the property at any given time.
We are not able to allow an inspection if you have not registered or booked a private appointment.
IMPORTANT RE COVID-19:
Protecting the health and well-being of our employees, tenants, & prospective tenants is crucial. YPM asks that prospective tenants assist us in preventing the spread of the Coronavirus by social distancing and wearing a mask while attending inspections.We are taking this matter extremely seriously and thank you for your support in helping us to keep each other safe!
Clearly designed with quality modern appointments, this five bedroom residence offers a great opportunity for a large family or those whom live life grand. Luxurious, contemporary additions and seamless in/outdoor flow - this superb home is ideal for relaxed Bayside family living.
Offering five bedrooms and up to four living spaces, this home is sure to cater for everyone's needs. Nestled in a quiet street this grand property is located only minutes to the beach, local parks, golf courses, cafes & schools.
The ground floor comprises of:-
- Downstairs bedroom which may work as a flexible option for a downstairs Master bedroom or home office with ensuite, walk in robe & split system heating & cooling
- A second bathroom with shower & separate toilet
- Spacious kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, 900mm gas cooktop with electric oven, microwave & dishwasher
- The choice of two very spacious living / dining areas off the kitchen offering options for formal living, family or media room.
- Sliding doors open to a rear, private entertaining deck - for effortless alfresco dining & entertaining
- Spacious laundry with fantastic storage & external access
- Double remote lock-up garage with internal access
- Additional driveway parking for 3+ cars
- Smart wired
The first floor comprises of:-
- Spacious upstairs living / retreat area at the top of the stairs
- Enormous Master bedroom with spacious & beautifully appointed en-suite with large shower, bath, double sink & separate toilet, wall to wall walk through robe & a balcony to enjoy the morning tea / coffee and soak up the morning sun
- A modern, well appointed & central family bathroom with separate toilet
- Three further spacious bedrooms with built-in robes complete the first floor
Other quality features include upstairs evaporative cooling & ducted heating, downstairs ducted heating and 9HP split system air-conditioning, downstairs gas fireplace, ducted vacuum, quality plantation shutters & window furnishings, quality floorboards throughout, solar gas hot water, two good sized sheds both with power & additional under stair storage.
Merely minutes from Baysides best schools, Hampton Street or Brighton shops & cafes, the beach & your choice of train stations. This handy pocket boasts easy access to Nepean highway or Beach Road and is a 'must see' for those wishing to enjoy the Bayside lifestyle without the weekend maintenance.
12+ months lease
6 week bond required
Pets considered upon application
Full garden maintenance included
Downstairs sliding blinds are to be used with the rod / stick handle
Microwave in the kitchen is included in the lease but will not be replaced or repaired if breakdown occurs
The Sony TV in the upstairs master bedroom is to remain at the property and to be included in the lease but will not be repaired or replaced if break down occurs
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.