INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - Please book into an available time slot online or call Danica on 0411 318 747 to book a time to suit you.
Due to current Australian Government health requirements, we do require all tenants to register their interest in inspecting this property. All tenants are required to show ID.
An inspection is only permitted where an estate agent and one other person (the person for whom the inspection is organised by private appointment) are present at the premises.
This means only two people in the property at any given time.
We are not able to allow an inspection if you have not registered or booked a private appointment.
IMPORTANT RE COVID-19:
Protecting the health and well-being of our employees, tenants, & prospective tenants is crucial. YPM asks that prospective tenants assist us in preventing the spread of the Coronavirus by social distancing and wearing a mask while attending inspections.We are taking this matter extremely seriously and thank you for your support in helping us to keep each other safe!
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to represent this luxury urban style townhouse located in the stunning 'Jack Road' community by Mirvac Residential.
Set over three levels, this terrace style contemporary home is generously proportioned and offers a unique floor-plan which could suit a family with a teenager wanting their own space, or even a professional person requiring a ground floor home office. The options are all there! This home is positioned at the end of a row giving it the 'edge' when compared to others as it captures additional light from the side profile.
On the ground level:-
- Compact, landscaped front garden with entry porch facing Charlton Avenue
- Street facing bedroom or home office with built-in robes
- A full bathroom with shower, vanity & toilet
- European laundry
- Linen storage cupboard
- Single remote lock-up garage with clothesline & great storage space (Enter garage from Bellevue Road)
- Additional parking for one car in the drive-way
The middle level offers:-
- Gorgeous white kitchen with breakfast bar (for 4 stools) and featuring SMEG stainless steel appliances including gas cook-top, electric oven and dishwasher. Gorgeous white stone surfaces and an abundance of cupboard & drawer space
- Lovely light & bright open-plan dining space
- Front lounge room with split system heating & cooling, glass sliding doors to a North facing balcony which is conveniently fitted with a gas outlet & a power-point
- Handy storage cupboard
The upper level offers:-
- A large Master bedroom with expansive mirrored built-in robes & split system heating & cooling
- Ensuite to Master bedroom with shower, floating vanity and toilet
- Great little open-plan study nook
- Linen storage cupboard
- Further good sized bedroom with expansive mirrored built-in robes
- Central, well-appointed family bathroom with bath
This modern architecturally designed 6 star energy rated home has lots of great add-on features including:-
- Water tanks for toilet flush system (not for garden watering)
- Foxtel & NBN enabled
- Fitted with a power conserving 'green switch'
Jack Road estate is located in a quiet pocket of Cheltenham only a stone's throw away from Melbourne's prettiest beaches, top restaurants and well-regarded schools. Additionally, with Cheltenham station around the corner and Nepean Hwy down the road, you are truly able to enjoy the best of a busy bayside lifestyle from the style and comfort of your own suburban oasis.
Pets considered on application
6 week bond required
12+ months lease
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.