INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - Please book into an available time slot online or call Danica on 0411 318 747 to book a time to suit you.
Due to current Australian Government health requirements, we do require all tenants to register their interest in inspecting this property. All tenants are required to show ID.
An inspection is only permitted where an estate agent and one other person (the person for whom the inspection is organised by private appointment) are present at the premises.
This means only two people in the property at any given time.
We are not able to allow an inspection if you have not registered or booked a private appointment.
IMPORTANT RE COVID-19:
Protecting the health and well-being of our employees, tenants, & prospective tenants is crucial. YPM asks that prospective tenants assist us in preventing the spread of the Coronavirus by social distancing and wearing a mask while attending inspections.We are taking this matter extremely seriously and thank you for your support in helping us to keep each other safe!
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to represent this fabulous 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home which has been lovingly renovated and is well-maintained. As soon as you step inside, you will want to call this delightful property "home". There is lots of space inside, and outside you'll find an undercover deck and further undercover entertaining area which is just perfect for alfresco entertaining.
Surrounded by landscaped low maintenance gardens, you can just move in and enjoy.
Other features Include:-
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes, carpet and ceiling fans
- 2nd bedroom has an amazing 'pull down' hideaway double bed
- Combination of polished boards and timber laminate floors throughout
- Great kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher adjoining the meals/dining area, flowing through to a separate spacious lounge
- Central bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- Parents wing which includes spacious master bedroom with built in robes, a further separate bathroom, study and laundry
- Central heating throughout with split system in selected rooms
- Stunning landscaped, low maintenance, drought resistant gardens (with garden maintenance included)
- Fabulous children's play house in rear yard
- Single lock up garage, double carport for tandem parking, plus room for another car in the driveway
- Large lock up garden shed which is a neat as a pin!
Relax and enjoy this family gem of a residence located close to Kingston Heath Golf Course and only minutes from Cheltenham station, DFO and Southland Shopping Centres, Bayside cafes, buses, schools (including Heatherton Christian College and Cheltenham Secondary College) and of course, only a short drive to the beach!
12+ months lease
6 weeks bond
Pets considered upon application
Garden maintenance will include weeding of garden beds, weed control of in driveway and paths
Mowing & edging of lawns will be the responsibility of the tenants
The security alarm is not operational
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.