INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - Please book into an available time slot online or call Danica on 0411 318 747 to book a time to suit you.
Due to current Australian Government health requirements, we do require all tenants to register their interest in inspecting this property. All tenants are required to show ID.
An inspection is only permitted where an estate agent and one other person (the person for whom the inspection is organised by private appointment) are present at the premises.
This means only two people in the property at any given time.
We are not able to allow an inspection if you have not registered or booked a private appointment.
IMPORTANT RE COVID-19:
Protecting the health and well-being of our employees, tenants, & prospective tenants is crucial. YPM asks that prospective tenants assist us in preventing the spread of the Coronavirus by social distancing and wearing a mask while attending inspections.We are taking this matter extremely seriously and thank you for your support in helping us to keep each other safe!
This modern 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in a boutique complex of just three is located in a pocket of Brighton East which is highly sought after due to its proximity to all of Bayside's best amenities. You'll fall in love when you step inside this home, ideally suited to a professional couple or downsizers who are looking for the lifestyle without the maintenance.
Boasting the following features:-
- Modern white high-gloss kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including gas cook-top, electric oven & dishwasher. Beautifully finished with stone bench-tops, neutral mosaic tiled splashback and a handy breakfast bar for two
- Open plan lounge & dining room, bathed in natural light & enjoying glass sliding doors opening on to a small paved entertaining area
- Great sized carpeted Master bedroom with large window outlook to rear courtyard, enhanced by a good sized walk-in robe
- Well-appointed ensuite bathroom with large walk-in shower & vanity with good storage
- Further great sized, carpeted bedroom, with white plantation shutters & double mirrored door built-in robes
- Well appointed, family bathroom with shower over bath, floating vanity and additional storage in the mirrored wall cabinets
- Laundry with single sink, good bench-space, storage cupboards & room for an under-bench washing machine
- Single remote lock-up garage with internal access to laundry
- Compact North facing private courtyard with low maintenance garden, small grassed area & paved entertaining zone which spills out from the glass sliding doors from the dining area
This townhouse offers numerous little extras including:-
- Quality plantation shutters & window coverings
- Stunning polished hardwood floors throughout the living zone
- Zoned ducted heating & cooling
Relax and enjoy the lifestyle and location of this property - grab a morning latte at Zest In Food Cafe on Landcox Street or Bliss Cafe opposite Landcox Park. Close to all of the local amenities such as Hurlingham & Landcox Parks, top golf courses, sporting facilities & shops. Take your pick of top local schools including Gardenvale Primary, Brighton Primary & Secondary, Haileybury, St Leonards, Brighton Grammar, Melbourne Montessori - they are all within easy reach.
12+ months lease
6 week bond required
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.