INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - Please book into an available time slot online or call Danica on 0411 318 747 to book a time to suit you.
Due to current Australian Government health requirements, we do require all tenants to register their interest in inspecting this property. All tenants are required to show ID.
An inspection is only permitted where an estate agent and one other person (the person for whom the inspection is organised by private appointment) are present at the premises.
This means only two people in the property at any given time.
We are not able to allow an inspection if you have not registered or booked a private appointment.
IMPORTANT RE COVID-19:
Protecting the health and well-being of our employees, tenants, & prospective tenants is crucial. YPM asks that prospective tenants assist us in preventing the spread of the Coronavirus by social distancing and wearing a mask while attending inspections.We are taking this matter extremely seriously and thank you for your support in helping us to keep each other safe!
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to represent this modern, dual level townhouse set at the rear of a boutique complex of just three. With family accommodation including 3 bedrooms, & 2 bathrooms, this beauty is crafted to high specifications and enjoys a prized Gardenvale Primary School and Brighton Secondary College address, and is within walking distance of Landcox Park.
Located in a pocket of Brighton East which is highly sought after due to it's proximity to all of Bayside's best amenities, you'll fall in love when you step inside!
Featuring the following on the lower level:-
- White high-gloss kitchen with black granite bench-tops, island bench with great workspace & storage, quality stainless steel appliances including 5 burners gas cook-top, electric oven, large fridge cavity (with provision for a plumbed fridge) & a butler's pantry with great storage & space for a microwave & wine fridge
- Open plan lounge & dining room, drenched in light & enjoying cafe doors which open on to the rear entertaining area
- Laundry with single sink, good bench-space, storage cupboard with soft-close internal drawers & room for an under-bench washing machine & an overhead dryer
- Convenience of a guest powder room with hand basin downstairs
- Double remote lock-up garage with internal access & built-in shelving for added storage
- Back-yard with decked entertaining zone which spills out from the cafe doors of the lounge/living area & with a couple of raised garden beds - ideal for a home vegie garden
On the upper level:-
- Great sized carpeted Master suite with triple door built-in mirrored robes
- Well-appointed ensuite bathroom with large walk-in shower & vanity with good storage
- 2 further great sized, carpeted bedrooms, both white plantation shutter window coverings and mirrored door built-in robes
- Beautifully appointed, family bathroom with shower over bath, vanity and additional storage in the mirrored wall cabinets
- Linen storage cupboard
This home offers numerous little extras including:-
- Quality window coverings including motorised sheer & block-out blinds on the lower level
- White plantation blinds on upper bedrooms
- Hardwood floors throughout the ground level living zone
- Zoned ducted heating & cooling + ceiling fans in the bedrooms and the ground level living area
- External motorised cafe awnings
- Video intercom
Please Note: The photos shown are prior to modifications to the property and are not a true reflection of the current improvements. New photos and a floorplan will be uploaded in due course, however, inspecting this home is a must.
Relax and enjoy the lifestyle and location of this property - grab a morning latte at Zest In Food Cafe on Landcox Street or Bliss Cafe opposite Landcox Park. Close to all of the local amenities such as Hurlingham & Landcox Parks, top golf courses, sporting facilities & shops. Take your pick of top local schools including Gardenvale Primary, Brighton Primary & Secondary, Haileybury, St Leonards, Brighton Grammar, Melbourne Montessori - they are all within easy reach. Great access to the Nepean Highway for a smooth run north to the city or south towards Southland Shopping centre or on to Frankston.
6 week bond required
12+ months lease
Security alarm & camera available at property (all costs of servicing & use are to be at the tenants expense)
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.