THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED.
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - Please book into an available time slot online or call Danica on 0411 318 747 to book a time to suit you.
Due to current Australian Government health requirements, we do require all tenants to register their interest in inspecting this property. All tenants are required to show ID.
An inspection is only permitted where an estate agent and one other person (the person for whom the inspection is organised by private appointment) are present at the premises.
This means only two people in the property at any given time.
We are not able to allow an inspection if you have not registered or booked a private appointment.
IMPORTANT RE COVID-19:
Protecting the health and well-being of our employees, tenants, & prospective tenants is crucial. YPM asks that prospective tenants assist us in preventing the spread of the Coronavirus by social distancing and wearing a mask while attending inspections.We are taking this matter extremely seriously and thank you for your support in helping us to keep each other safe!
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to represent this charming weatherboard, Black Rock beauty comprising of grand sized bedrooms and high period ceilings being just a short stroll to the vibrant village & beach. With three bedrooms, one bathroom and a double lock up garage incorporating a handy workshop, this single level, dual living period home fits modern family living with the ideal floor plan for a family to enjoy the Bayside lifestyle.
This home boasts the following features:-
- Landscaped grounds featuring a traditional front veranda
- Step inside the front door to a welcoming & wide entrance hallway with stained timber floors
- A well-designed, open plan kitchen with large island bench & breakfast bar with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including electric oven, large gas cook-top, dishwasher, built-in pantries, oversized fridge cavity & ample cupboard storage
- Expansive light filled living room with split system heating & cooling and ceiling fan, spilling out through glass sliding doors, onto a vast undercover alfresco in the rear yard
- Large formal living room with front garden views, plantation shutters and feature mantle
- Grand Master bedroom with stained timber floors, plantation window shutters, built-in sliding door robes with split system heating & cooling and feature pendant lighting
- Central family bathroom with free-standing bath, frameless screened shower and vanity with under bench storage and triple mirrored storage cabinets
- Spacious 2nd bedroom with freestanding robes & block out roller-blinds
- 3rd bedroom or home office with triple robe storage and split system heating & cooling
- Convenience of a separate powder room
- Step outside to a rear, undercover alfresco area enjoying the scenery of the large, lush family yard
- Well-appointed and spacious double lock up garage with additional workspace & storage
- Outdoor laundry at rear of garage with space for a front-loading washing machine & dryer, large sink, cupboard space and additional workbench with additional storage area for bikes & camping gear
Great additions to this home include:- Ducted heating, stained timber boards, a rear entertaining & family and pet friendly yard, convenience of a remote controlled double lock up garage with workshop and additional off street parking
A hop, skip and a jump to the relaxed Black Rock Village, with bars, boutiques and bistros, spend your Summer evenings by the gorgeous beaches watching the sunset with some fish & chips and the family. Located in the sought after Beaumaris Secondary College zone or only a short walk for the kids to either St Josephs or Black Rock Primary Schools. Catch a round of golf at the Royal Melbourne Golf Course or jump on a bus to Southland or Sandringham village, this is a lifestyle to treasure.
12+ month lease
6 week bond required
Pets considered upon application
Quarterly garden maintenance included. Tenants are responsible for mowing, edging & watering
Security system & gas log fire are not in operation and does not form part of the lease
Samsung wall mounted TV included as part of the lease (will not be repaired or replaced if break-down occurs)
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.