THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED.
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - Please book into an available time slot online or call Danica on 0411 318 747 to book a time to suit you.
Due to current Australian Government health requirements, we do require all tenants to register their interest in inspecting this property. All tenants are required to show ID.
We are not able to allow an inspection if you have not registered
IMPORTANT RE COVID-19:
Protecting the health and well-being of our employees, tenants, & prospective tenants is crucial. YPM asks that prospective tenants assist us in preventing the spread of the Coronavirus by social distancing while attending inspections.We are taking this matter extremely seriously and thank you for your support in helping us to keep each other safe!
This charming 4 bedroom brick home has been given a modern edge and has been renovated from its former use as a corner store! With loads of appeal and a floor-plan which offers options for a small family or professional couple seeking low maintenance living, yet with all the home comforts.
On the lower level, it comprises of:-
- White high gloss kitchen with black granite bench tops, 900mm SMEG free-standing gas stove (elec oven), dishwasher, and a huge pantry
- Island bench with breakfast bar
- Carpeted, spacious lounge room with double doors opening to the deck (wood fire not useable)
- Open plan family/meals area adjoining the kitchen
- Well appointed home office or study with built-in desk and shelving
- Great cellar or under-stair storage & additional storage room under the stair landing
- Laundry with good storage
- Guest powder room
- Ducted heating on the ground level (with one vent upstairs)
Upper level features include:-
- 4 carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes - all enjoying natural light
- Modern renovated bathroom in neutral colourings
- Evaporative cooling
Low maintenance courtyard with decked entertaining area, and off-street parking for one car - behind secure, remote gates.
Other little extras such as: Flyscreens in most rooms, upstairs linen cupboard, garden shed, double glazed windows on several windows,
If you've been searching for a comfy home just minutes from the beach, shops, train station, schools, golf courses, cafes, parks & Southland - look no further!!!
12+ months lease
6 week bond required
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.