INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - Please book into an available time slot online or call Danica on 0411 318 747 to book a time to suit you.
Due to current Australian Government health requirements, we do require all tenants to register their interest in inspecting this property. All tenants are required to show ID.
An inspection is only permitted where an estate agent and one other person (the person for whom the inspection is organised by private appointment) are present at the premises.
This means only two people in the property at any given time.
We are not able to allow an inspection if you have not registered or booked a private appointment.
IMPORTANT RE COVID-19:
Protecting the health and well-being of our employees, tenants, & prospective tenants is crucial. YPM asks that prospective tenants assist us in preventing the spread of the Coronavirus by social distancing and wearing a mask while attending inspections.We are taking this matter extremely seriously and thank you for your support in helping us to keep each other safe!
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to present this sensational 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom modern apartment in a tranquil, leafy setting on the Elwood canal and just two steps to the walking/running path. Whether it's a morning coffee in Glenhuntly or Ormond Roads, or a run along the foreshore, this position makes for the ideal lifestyle choice.
Secure entrance and lift access to basement parking, excellent security including CCTV and perfectly positioned close to Elwood Village and the beach.
Enjoy the following great features:-
- Security entrance to building & excellent security CCTV
- Spacious open plan living room with wide oak floorboards, split system heating & cooling & floor to ceiling glass sliding doors to an entertainers terrace/balcony
- Terrace/balcony offers a gate to the walking/cycle path which leads to Marine Parade - ideal for the fitness enthusiast
- Sparkling kitchen with quality cabinetry, glass feature splashback, stone bench tops, gas cook-top with wok-burner, electric oven & a dishwasher
- Master bedroom with floor to ceiling, fully-fitted built-in robe
- Sparkling ensuite to Master in neutral colours with floating vanity offering good storage
- Second bedroom with floor to ceiling, fully-fitted built-in robes
- Well-appointed central bathroom with high quality fittings
- Convenience of a European style laundry with wash trough
- Secure basement car parking for one car (marked G09)
- Lock-up storage cage located behind the car space
For either professional singles, or couples, this great apartment presents you with the opportunity to live in one of Melbourne's most hip and fashionable suburbs, just a stone's throw from picturesque Point Ormond and Elwood Beach.
With its thriving cafe culture, boutique shopping, top cafes, restaurants and bars, it's no wonder this suburb is considered as ones of Melbourne's most favoured.
12+ months lease
6 week bond required
Embedded Electricity & Gas
Carspace marked G09
Storage cage approx. dimensions:- 190mm deep, 240mm wide & 220mm high (Tenants to check themselves to confirm)
Washing machine to remain at the property unless negotiated otherwise. Will not be repaired or replaced if breakdown occurs
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.