INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - Please book into an available time slot online or call Danica on 0411 318 747 to book a time to suit you.
Due to current Australian Government health requirements, we do require all tenants to register their interest in inspecting this property. All tenants are required to show ID.
We are not able to allow an inspection if you have not registered
IMPORTANT RE COVID-19:
Protecting the health and well-being of our employees, tenants, & prospective tenants is crucial. YPM asks that prospective tenants assist us in preventing the spread of the Coronavirus by social distancing while attending inspections.We are taking this matter extremely seriously and thank you for your support in helping us to keep each other safe!
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to represent this fully renovated, solid, & comfortable home, tucked away in a quiet street, yet still so close to all the Bayside action! Ideally suited to a professional couple, a single parent with a teen, or a small family, this property is set at the rear of a boutique complex on a huge block of land.
Inside the Brighton Secondary School zone and close to all the great facilities in and around Brighton, Brighton East & Gardenvale Villages, this property is ready for new tenants to call it 'home'.
Boasting great features, including:-
- Classic white gloss kitchen with stainless steel electric cook-top & oven, double sink, dishwasher and loads of great storage space
- Good size dining space adjoining the kitchen
- Large separate laundry that will easily accommodate a dryer, washing machine and comes with ample storage cupboards
- Light & bright lounge/living area with large front window for optimum light
- Master bedroom with large window & fully fitted mirrored built-in robes
- 2nd bedroom with fully fitted mirrored built-in robes
- Fully renovated family bathroom with stone topped vanity, separate bath and shower cubicle - all in modern & neutral colourings
- Porcelain tiles to kitchen and bathrooms with carpeted bedrooms
- Split system heating & cooling unit for Summer & Winter comfort
- Carport parking for one car
Relax and enjoy the lifestyle and location of this property - grab brekkie or your morning latte from one of the great local cafes. Close to all of the local amenities such as top golf courses, sporting facilities & shops. Take your pick of the best local schools including Brighton Primary & Secondary, Haileybury, St Leonards, Brighton Grammar, Melbourne Montessori - they are all within easy reach. Great access to the Nepean Highway for a smooth run north to the city or south towards Southland Shopping centre or on to Frankston.
12+ months lease
Pets considered upon application
6 week bond required
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.