OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 30TH OF MAY 2020 FROM 11.00 - 11.15 AM, OR TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION AT A TIME TO SUIT YOU, CONTACT DANICA ON 0411 318 747
IMPORTANT RE COVID-19:
Protecting the health and well-being of our employees, tenants, & prospective tenants is crucial.
YPM asks that prospective tenants assist us in preventing the spread of the Coronavirus by social distancing while attending inspections.
We are taking this matter extremely seriously and thank you for your support in helping us to keep each other safe!
This stunning four bedroom + study (or five bedroom) home offers open plan living like no other. A seamless blend of high quality finishes & spacious living & offering a wonderful lifestyle for a family who love to live grand, whether it's for the kids or the grown-ups, there is plenty of space and options for where the fun will take place.
Featuring the following on the lower level:-
- Grand entry foyer which opens onto the large front living / lounge room complete with gas fire place & feature chandeliers
- Large 5th bedroom or study office with internal access from the double automated garage
- Downstairs/under stairs storage and closet space &
- Stylish powder room with floor to ceiling tiles
- Rear second living & dining room that overlooks the kitchen complete with plantation shutters
- Modern & classy kitchen with Calcutta marble benchtops, double sink with insinkerator, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances such as Miele electric oven, microwave, gas cooktop all complete with a spacious walk in pantry
- Stainless steel appliances including microwave oven
- Spacious laundry with stone benchtop with external access to the paved courtyard
- Rear low maintenance, paved courtyard complete with stunning water feature
Head up the stairs to find:-
- A spacious retreat area complete with built-in projector & screen
- Spacious 2nd, 3rd & 4th bedroom all with floorboards, built in robes & two of the bedrooms with televisions
- Huge Master suite with spacious walk-in robe, television, grand glass double door en suite with large shower, large spa bath & two separate vanity's with stone benchtops
Other great features of this home include:-
- Ducted heating throughout both levels
- Evaporative cooling on the upstairs level
- Stunning floorboards throughout the home
- Quality curtains & shutters throughout
- Upstairs closet space
- Gas heating in the downstairs living room
- Ducted vacuum
- Security alarm
Experience the very best of lifestyle living with a location that is within a short drive to everything that the neighbouring suburbs of Elsternwick & Brighton have to offer; shops, cafes, public transport, Glenhuntly Road & within a short drive to the foreshore.
12+ months lease
6 week bond required
Please note the intercom is not operational and does not form part of the lease
The following items may be included in the lease but will not be repaired or replaced if breakdown occurs:-
- Stainless steel fridge
- Projector and speakers upstairs
- Wall mounted TV's
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.