IMPORTANT RE COVID-19:
Protecting the health and well-being of our employees, tenants, & prospective tenants is crucial.
YPM asks that prospective tenants assist us in preventing the spread of the Coronavirus by social distancing whilst attending inspections.
We are taking this matter extremely seriously and thank you for your support in helping us to keep each other safe!
This luxurious, light filled first-floor single level apartment is within a boutique block of just 6 and is designed to ensure the utmost in personal privacy & security. On the edge of Church Street, this property is the ideal executive retreat, or a temporary home.
Exemplifying everything low maintenance, executive living should! This one is FULLY FURNISHED & ALL UTILITIES are included, so you can just bring your bags and move on in. This large, contemporary three-bedroom, two and a half bathroom domain embraces a vast, open expanse of space for entertaining, living & dining, and a north-west terrace which captures the afternoon sun.
Featuring the following:-
- Wide entrance hall with entry lobby
- Convenient guest powder room
- A Miele-appointed gourmet kitchen with marble work surfaces, breakfast bar, soft-touch emporite cabinetry & integrated double fridge & freezer
- Flooded in natural light, the living and dining area is well proportioned and enjoys a gas pebble fire-place and doors to the terrace/balcony for wonderful indoor-outdoor flow
- Light & bright generously-sized Master bedroom with walk-in robes
- Superbly appointed ensuite to Master bedroom, with an over-sized, frameless walk-in shower and "his" and "her" vanities
- 2 further super spacious bedrooms, both with expansive built-in robes
- Further central bathroom with first class fittings
- Well-appointed laundry with washer & dryer
- A copious amount of internal cupboards for storage
Luxurious little extras such as:- Elegant gas-pebble fireplace adding warmth & atmosphere to the living/dining room, central reverse cycle heating & air conditioning, colour video-monitored entry, gas-mains barbeque connection & a copious amount of storage.
You can leave the car at home and walk to all the best that Brighton offers - eateries, cinemas, the beach, Middle Brighton train station, specialised shops and of course some of the top schools are just minutes away.
Access, Car Parking & Storage:-
Secure entrance & lift lobby
Stairs or lift access to the apartment
2 secure basement car spaces with lift access to ground level & the apartment
Lock-up storage room
6 weeks bond
Small pet friendly
Rates & Stay Lengths:-
$2200 per week for 3 - 5 months
$2000 per week for 6 - 8 months
$1600 per week for 9 - 18 months
To be discussed at the time of booking
Lift Access to Apartment
All utilities including gas, electricity & water
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.