THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED.
IMPORTANT RE COVID-19: The YPM Team would love to take you through this home. Please call Danica from our Leasing Team on 0411 318 747 to arrange your own one-on-one private appointment.
Protecting the health and well-being of our employees, tenants, & prospective tenants is crucial.
YPM asks that prospective tenants assist us in preventing the spread of the Coronavirus by social distancing while attending the appointment - we are a very friendly team and promise to help you in everyday possible during this time.
We are taking this matter extremely seriously and thank you for your support in helping us to keep each other safe!
Modern, stylish and with plenty of space, this three bedroom townhouse is within a hop, skip & a jump from Centre Road shopping strip and the train station.
Tucked quietly away at the end of the street, you will find this one of a pair nestled at the rear of the block. Consisting of:-
- Entrance hall with gleaming polished boards running through to the open plan living area
- Separate family/dining area with option to use as a study or play area for kids
- Stunning kitchen with breakfast bar and a HUGE amount of built in storage, plus Blanco stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Second and third bedrooms both with built in robes share a sparkling and light central bathroom with separate powder room
- Family sized laundry with internal access from the remote control remote lock up garage (room for two small cars or one plus storage)
- Master bedroom separated at the other end of the house has excellent sized fitted wardrobes + stylish ensuite
- Gorgeous private rear courtyard with nothing to do except sit back and enjoy the sunshine
- Gas ducted heating + evaporative cooling
- Additional wall mounted cooling unit
Other little extras such as:- ducted vacuum, security Intercom, alarm system, flyscreens and front security flyscreen door
All this within 200 metres of Bentleigh train station, cafes and shops, as well as close to St Pauls Primary, McKinnon Secondary & Our Lady of the Sacred Heart
Please note: The front driveway gates are not operational
6 week bond required
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.