THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
Please call Chris on 0410 410 871 and email at email@example.com for further information and rates about this property.
On offer is a fab, FULLY FURNISHED, one bedroom apartment. Live and love the lifestyle in this sought after block on the Northern end of Fitzroy Street. Just bring your bags, move in and enjoy.
Designed as a sophisticated & chic urban community, featuring a state of the art shared space, setting a new standard for apartment living. In the buzzing Fitzroy Street precinct and with Acland Street and the iconic St Kilda beach all within walking distance, this is a great lifestyle opportunity and is the perfect set up for a single professional or professional couple.
Step inside this stylish complex and be impressed with the opulence, extensive facilities and modern style.
Boasting the following great features:-
- Security entrance to main lobby with concierge
- Three main lifts with security swipe restricted access to apartment level
- Carpeted Master bedroom with Queen size bed, wall mounted 42" TV, walk-in robes, floor to ceiling window & block out blinds
- Ensuite to Master with large shower, single floating vanity for storage & mirrored shaving cabinet
- Sleek, modern kitchen with full size fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, full size oven and a gas cook-top
- Soak up the stunning views in the open-plan lounge room flanked with large glass sliding doors which open to the terrace balcony - enjoy a 3 seater couch which folds out to a double bed & a 42" wall-mounted TV
- Meals area with dining table & chairs to seat 4 which spills on to a balcony facing south of the Bay and to the Southern suburbs
- Convenience of a European laundry with washing machine & dryer
- Hallway linen storage
- Car-parking for one car & a visitors parking area
- Large storage cage located in the basement
Additional extras in this home include:- LED lighting throughout, ducted heating & cooling and quality engineered timber flooring flowing right through the living spaces.
One of the great attractions to this building is the communal pavilion, with the following features:-
- Level 10 roof-top common area lounge which includes seating & barbecue facilities to entertain guests, a kitchen with cafe style seating and access to the business lounge
- 20m infinity edge pool with city skyline views
The complex incorporates a hotel style lobby, with a quality fit out and a concierge service capable of receiving packages, messages, and storing your frozen, cold or dry deliveries, giving you the feel of being in total luxury. The complex is ideally located across from Albert Park for walking, running and great recreational facilities. Stroll to the buzzing cafes, restaurants, bars, boutique shops and to St Kilda beach for sunsets & swimming. If it's lifestyle you are looking for, stop right here!
12 month lease
6 week bond required