THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED.
IMPORTANT RE COVID-19: The YPM Team would love to take you through this home. Please call Danica from our Leasing Team on 0411 318 747 to arrange your own one-on-one private appointment.
Protecting the health and well-being of our employees, tenants, & prospective tenants is crucial.
YPM asks that prospective tenants assist us in preventing the spread of the Coronavirus by social distancing while attending the appointment - we are a very friendly team and promise to help you in everyday possible during this time.
We are taking this matter extremely seriously and thank you for your support in helping us to keep each other safe!
Set among gorgeous gardens and nestled quietly at the very rear of this pretty Deco block, you'd never know you were on Brighton Road. The apartment entry and parking are both accessible from the rear makes living at this block so easy and stress free.
Rarely do you find an apartment like this one which has been fully renovated and in such generous proportions. Filled with northern light & enjoying leafy aspects from all the living area windows, this apartment is an absolute gem and will be snapped up quickly.
Boasting the following great features:-
- Wide entrance hall
- Fresh white kitchen stone look bench-tops, stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop & a dishwasher
- Large open space adjoins the kitchen & allows plenty of room for a meals area or this space could be used as a study or for storage space
- Cute little South facing balcony leads from the kitchen
- Sun-filled & spacious lounge/dining room with split system heating & cooling - leads to a North facing balcony - ideal for enjoying a morning coffee or just to sit and enjoy some quiet time
- Two large bedrooms with huge windows & built-in robes
- 2nd generously sized bedroom with built-in robes
- Separate light & bright room - ideal as a home office, formal dining, childs play room
- Parquetry floors throughout all living spaces & tiles in kitchen & wet areas
- Two sets of linen storage cupboards in the hallway
- Well appointed, central white bathroom with bath & shower
- Separate toilet
- Parking available for one car at the rear of the block on a 'first in best dressed' basis but this parking has been used by previous tenants for years without issues
Just a short meander to the Brighton Road shops, eateries and the tram stop. Or, take your pick of which village you want to frequent for your weekly shopping and eating out. This location is just so ideal for Carlisle Street, Acland Street or Glen Eira Road.
For those who love the outdoors, this location ticks that box too! Only minutes to the Elwood Beach or stroll around the corner to the gorgeous St Kilda Botanical gardens.
Washing machine included as part of the lease & will not be repaired or replaced if breakdown occurs
Car-parking is not on title
6 week bond required
14 months lease
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.