* IMPORTANT (COVID-19) *
The YPM Team would love to take you through this home. Please call Danica from our Leasing Team on 0411 318 747 to arrange you own one-on-one private appointment.
Protecting the health and well-being of our employees, tenants, & prospective tenants is crucial.
YPM asks that prospective tenants assist us in preventing the spread of the Coronavirus by social distancing while attending the appointment - we are a very friendly team and promise to help you in everyday possible during this time.
We are taking this matter extremely seriously and thank you for your support in helping us to keep each other safe!
In a prized position at the front of just two, this free-standing, brand-new townhouse offers light filled living spaces, modern fixtures & fittings & accommodation to suit a small or larger family.
With its great street appeal and beach-side position, this gem of a townhouse is sure to tick all the boxes for any discerning tenants who'd appreciate the opportunity to live in a brand new home.
Featuring the following on the ground level:-
- Wide formal entrance hall-way
- Quality kitchen with stone bench-tops, island bench & double sink, large pantry, stainless steel Bosch + Fisher & Paykel appliances including a gas cook-top, electric oven & dishwasher
- Light filled, tiled lounge-room & dining space with large glass & security flywire sliding doors & windows over-looking the rear yard
- Home office or the option of a 4th bedroom with built-in robes
- Guest toilet
- Large laundry with space for a top or front loading washing machine, linen/broom cupboard & under-bench cupboards
- Double remote lock-up garage with access to the internal home & rear yard
- Neat and low maintenance front and rear garden / lawns, with outdoor paved area
On the upper level you'll find:-
- Carpeted Master bedroom with large walk-in robes leading to the ensuite bathroom
- Ensuite with double basins & large walk-in shower
- Two further carpeted bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Well-appointed, central family bathroom with a bath, shower & vanity with storage
Other little extras including split system heating & cooling units in all bedrooms and living area for added comfort in Summer or Winter, window flyscreens & rainwater tanks for toilets.
Perfectly positioned just a short and easy stroll to the beach and train station. Loads of great local amenities including North Seaford Tennis Club & Seaford Wetlands (both at the end of the street), Seaford RSL, Riviera Hotel, Crackerjack Beachfront plus Seaford & Seaford North Primary Schools. Just a short drive will give you easy access north and southbound to the Frankston Freeway. You'll love the lifestyle in this sought after suburb!
14+ months lease
6 week bond
Pets considered on application
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.