* IMPORTANT (COVID-19) *
The YPM Team would love to take you through this home. Please call Danica from our Leasing Team on 0411 318 747 to arrange you own one-on-one private appointment.
Protecting the health and well-being of our employees, tenants, & prospective tenants is crucial.
YPM asks that prospective tenants assist us in preventing the spread of the Coronavirus by social distancing while attending the appointment - we are a very friendly team and promise to help you in everyday possible during this time.
We are taking this matter extremely seriously and thank you for your support in helping us to keep each other safe!
This smartly renovated single storey, 4 bedroom family home superbly positioned in a sought after Chelsea Heights location. Beautifully presented, this gem has just undergone a fresh paint throughout and with a brand new renovated kitchen & bathroom, this makes it a home to be enjoyed by a professional couple or family. Spend relaxing afternoons in the sunny rear yard or evenings socialising with friends and family on the shaded outdoor entertaining deck.
Featuring the following:-
- Welcoming lush front garden
- Light & bright Master bedroom with feature plantation shutters & walk-in robe
- Neutral ensuite with shower, basin & under bench storage
- Renovated kitchen with an abundance of bench space & overhead storage, stainless steel appliances including electric oven, grill, 4 burner gas cook-top, dishwasher, spacious fridge cavity, double sink & built-in pantry
- Expansive & light filled family room with glass bi-fold doors onto the outdoor entertaining zone creating seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Spacious tiled meals/dining adjoining the kitchen
- Sun filled bedroom with bay window outlook and ample wardrobe storage
- Brand new, central family bathroom with shower and vanity including under bench cupboard & drawer storage
- Two further carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes
- Convenience of a separate toilet
- Large laundry with space for a front or top loader washing machine, linen storage and external access
- Rear entertaining zone with shaded decking, surrounded by a great sized rear family yard with lawn, low maintenance gardens and garden shed
Additional features include: ducted heating & evaporative cooling, single lock up garage with rear yard pedestrian access & additional yard access via double side gates
This home is in a great location, only 2.6kms to Chelsea station, minutes to Chelsea Primary School and a short stroll to Bicentennial Park. Take a great morning walk up to one of Melbourne's most beautiful beaches where you can pick up a morning latte in the main shopping strip along the way.
12+ months lease
6 week bond
Pets considered on application
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.