THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED.
IMPORTANT RE COVID-19: The YPM Team would love to take you through this home. Please call Danica from our Leasing Team on 0411 318 747 to arrange your own one-on-one private appointment.
Protecting the health and well-being of our employees, tenants, & prospective tenants is crucial.
YPM asks that prospective tenants assist us in preventing the spread of the Coronavirus by social distancing while attending the appointment - we are a very friendly team and promise to help you in everyday possible during this time.
We are taking this matter extremely seriously and thank you for your support in helping us to keep each other safe!
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to represent this impressive 3 bedroom + study townhouse offering a 6 star energy rating, loads of space & natural light, along with the added bonus of a large private rear yard - enjoying the gorgeous northern sun.
Rarely do you find a townhouse with living spaces boasting the proportions that this townhouse offers. The rear lounge/living area offers a generous space (to fit up to three couches along with other furniture pieces) and the dining area could accommodate a 12 seater table. This is one that really stands out from the rest!!
Light & bright throughout, you'll love the feel of this home.
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benches, stainless steel appliances (including gas cooking & a dishwasher)
- Adjoining huge light & bright dining and living area with doors opening to a surprisingly spacious, low maintenance rear yard
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite
- 2 further great sized bedrooms - both with large, fitted built-in robes and sliding mirrored doors
- Upstairs open-plan retreat area - ideal for kids TV room
- Ground floor home office
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Well appointed laundry
- Carpeted bedrooms and timber flooring in ground floor living zones
- Ducted heating & cooling
- Single remote lock up garage with internal access
- Additional off-street parking for at least one car
- Rear out-door alfresco area with stylish pergola - the perfect spot to enjoy some Winter sun or to entertain the outdoor space with friends
Reap the rewards of a great lifestyle in this stunning residence. The location is brilliant and boasts close proximity to:-
- Monash Medical Centre Moorabbin
- Around the corner from Glen Eira Sports & Aquatic Centre
- Schools such as St Peters Parish College, Coatesville Primary and St James College
- Bentleigh East strip of local shopping
- Chadstone Shopping Centre for retail therapy
- Buses on both Centre & Warrigal Roads
- Closest train station is Bentleigh (on Centre Road)
This outstanding street-front home awaits a fastidious new tenant to call this place their home.
14+ months lease
6 week bond required
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.