* IMPORTANT (COVID-19) *
The YPM Team would love to take you through this home. Please call Danica from our Leasing Team on 0411 318 747 to arrange you own one-on-one private appointment.
Protecting the health and well-being of our employees, tenants, & prospective tenants is crucial.
YPM asks that prospective tenants assist us in preventing the spread of the Coronavirus by social distancing while attending the appointment - we are a very friendly team and promise to help you in everyday possible during this time.
We are taking this matter extremely seriously and thank you for your support in helping us to keep each other safe!
This 3 bedroom townhouse offers more than most! With large living spaces, drenched in natural light and located a stone's throw from beautiful Landcox Park, Hurlingham Park, the tennis club, Gardenvale Primary and public transport.
Great downstairs features include:-
- Spacious formal living area with double access to the open-plan kitchen living and dining room
- Striking kitchen features plenty of storage, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Spacious meal area with high ceilings and lots of windows
- Paved private entertainer's courtyard making you feel airy and bright
Upstairs compromising features:-
- A total of three double bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and doors to a balcony overlooking the courtyard
- Ensuite with granite vanity
- Delightful main bathroom boasts a sumptuous built-in bath
Additional Features Include:
- Double lock-up garage
- Heating and cooling
- Parkside location
This property is perfect for families and couples and ow maintenance relaxed living in a sought-after location.
Flexible lease terms
6 week bond required
Pets considered upon application
Rental increase to $750 from 01/11/20
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.