THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED.
Just a heartbeat to Parkdale Village at the top end of Fourth Street, this well-appointed, 2 bedroom renovated home is set back on the block & takes in the front garden. It's the ideal abode for a single professional or couple & you'll enjoy being right in the heart of a friendly and charming neighbourhood.
Offering a floor-plan which flows beautifully, this gem oozes charm and ticks so many boxes for tenants looking to live a quiet, Bayside lifestyle.
Boasting some great features including:-
- Lovely covered porch entry to the home
- Open plan lounge & dining room with gas wall heater and a light & bright outlook on to the front yard
- Fresh white kitchen with electric cook-top & oven, dishwasher, double sink, handy island bench with ample storage, breakfast bar & split system heating & cooling
- Great size Master bedroom with built-in robes & split system heating/cooling
- Further bedroom, also with built-in robe
- Central bathroom with vanity storage, shower & the added bonus of a bath
- European laundry
- Rear L-shaped courtyard with pergola & access to the rear of the garage
- Single remote lock-up garage with rear door access to the courtyard
- Roller blinds throughout
The station is an easy stroll and there are abundant cafes and restaurants plus there is even a genuine old-school milk-bar amongst the local shops. There is a popular local library and community centre nearby and the beach is just down the road. Mentone Girls Secondary College, Parkdale Primary School, Parkdale Secondary College are less than 2km away.
Pet friendly home
6 week bond required
12+ months lease
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.