THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
Protecting the health and well-being of our employees, tenants, & prospective tenants is crucial.
Online registration is compulsory and all attendees MUST pre-register to attend all 'open for inspections' and provide photo ID to our Leasing Team before entering the homes.
Any attendees not pre-registered or unable to provide photo ID will not be able to gain entry into the home to inspect.
We ask if you have been unwell or returned from overseas in the past 14 days, you do not attend 'open for inspections' at this time.
At YPM we are taking this matter extremely seriously and thank you for your support in helping us to keep each other safe during this time.
TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION AT A TIME TO SUIT YOU, SEE DETAILS BELOW
Tucked away in a quiet pocket this charming unit's size will surprise you. Offering light filled living spaces, open-plan kitchen and dining this 3 bedroom free-standing home is beautifully presented. Spend relaxing afternoons in the bright sunny rear yard or evenings entertaining friends and family on the paved side courtyard.
Comprising of the following features:-
- Entry with security flyscreen door and coat cupboard
- Hallway with linen storage
- Quality kitchen with stainless steel appliances, plenty of bench space, double sink and great storage
- Carpeted Master bedroom with built-in robes
- Well-appointed ensuite
- Two further carpeted bedrooms also with built-in robes
- An over-sized, light filled, lounge-room & separate dining space
- Central family bathroom with separate shower, vanity & bath
- Large laundry with access to the back yard
- Rear paved area & a very low maintenance, grassed back-yard
- Double lock-up garage with access to the rear yard & easy access to the home
- Ducted heating throughout and a split system unit for added comfort in Summer or Winter
Priced affordably, yet able to accommodate a small family or a couple, this little gem is only minutes to Chelsea Primary School, Bicentennial Park, main shopping strip and the beach
12+ months lease
Pets considered on application
6 week bond required
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.