THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED.
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to represent this modern & spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment which is bigger than most on the market and is located in the sought after 'Jack Road' community by Mirvac Residential. Located to take a picturesque outlook from the large sunny balcony with an Eastern aspect to enjoy the morning sun.
The apartment boasts the following great features:-
- Glam security entrance in a stairwell leading to only two apartments on this floor
- Spacious kitchen with ample storage & bench space, quality SMEG appliances including electric oven, gas cook-top & dishwasher, quality pull-out tap, stone benchtops with good bench-top space
- Open plan dining area offering a great space for a good sized table and chairs
- Open plan living room with split system heating & cooling and large sliding doors opening on to your front, private balcony
- The Master bedroom is carpeted and enjoys good natural light and generous double built-in-robes & a ceiling fan
- En-suite to Master bedroom with large shower and single vanity & under-bench storage
- A further good sized carpeted bedroom that offers plenty of natural light complete with mirrored built-in robes, a portable heater & a ceiling fan
- Well-appointed central bathroom with walk-in shower and a single vanity with under-bench storage
- Convenience of a European style laundry
- Remote access to a single car garage, shared with only one other apartment
- Large East facing balcony terrace which enjoys outlooks on to the estate & popular Jack Road Estate Park only metres away
Only a stone's throw from some of Melbourne's most beautiful beaches, Jack Road allows you to experience all the great amenities that come with living beachside of the highway but without the hefty price-tag it's neighbouring shoreline suburbs.
Discover all the boxes that this location ticks - great schools, some of the countries best golf courses, cafes & eateries, Westfield Southland, childcare centres, Nepean Highway for City or south travel and the choice of two train stations (including an express train from Cheltenham Station to the city). For singles or families who love to stay in shape, this area is unbeatable - almost every sport you can think of is catered for, including water sports such as sailing, stand-up paddle boarding, fishing and surf life saving.
12+ months lease
6 week bond required
Balcony garden pots will form part of the lease and plants must be maintained by tenant
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.