THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED.
Stroll to one of the local iconic cafes, the Cowderoy Dairy - a favourite of the Style Queen herself, Sarah Jessica Parker when she's in Melbourne. Brimming with sunlight, this perfectly proportioned Victorian home instantly gives the feeling of more space than its two bedroom description suggests. If you are looking for a change or up-sizing from a unit to a house, this Canterbury Queen ticks lots of boxes for the astute tenant.
Step inside to find a home boasting the following great features:-
- Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes
- A traditional arched hall featuring polished floors and 12ft ceilings
- Bright central living room with a lovely side 'light well' and complemented by a the aesthetic charm of a decorative fire place (not for tenant use)
- Well appointed, crisp white bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate updated kitchen with black granite bench-tops, a cosy breakfast bar, Bosch gas cook-top and dishwasher
- Intimate courtyard with a clever outdoor meals counter creates a captivating backdrop
Other home comforts include ducted heating, attic roof storage and lovely front porch with room for a bench to sit and watch the world go by.
Fabulous location between the Lake, the Bay and bustling St Kilda. Close to great sporting & lifestyle facilities, the light rail, trams, Catani Gardens, Fitzroy Street restaurants, cafes and boutiques.
Previous tenants in the home have made the following comments:- What we love about this home is "Beautiful, spacious home. Privacy was great, felt secure despite being on a main road. Very comfortable. Location fabulous for a lifestyle outdoors."
Open fireplace is decorative only & not for tenants use
1 small pet negotiable
6 week bond required
12+ months lease
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!