THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
Flawlessly designed with quality modern appointments, this 4 bedroom plus study residence offers a great opportunity for discerning professional couples, or a family. This flexible floor-plan allows the opportunity to have a Master bedroom either up or down stairs, depending on your needs. Luxurious, contemporary additions and seamless indoor-outdoor flow - this superb home is ideal for relaxed Bayside family living.
On the lower level appointments include:-
- Gourmet kitchen with stone bench-tops, breakfast bar, mirrored splashbacks, Bosch dishwasher & appliances, enormous butler's pantry with loads of storage and room for a second fridge!
- Spacious casual living & dining spaces which overlook the outdoor entertaining area
- Home office or study - with lots of natural light
- Bedroom with a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom (with dual access from both the bedroom and hallway as a guest powder room)
- Massive amount of storage space in two closets and under the stairs
- Well-appointed laundry with access to the garage
- Stunning deck and landscaped gardens& northerly rear aspects
The upper level features include:-
- 2nd living zone that could be used as a rumpus room or media room
- Master bedroom with spacious & beautifully appointed ensuite and walk in robe which enjoys leafy outlooks and morning sun
- Two further upper level bedrooms with built-in robes
- Huge balcony which enjoys views of the opposite park
- Central family bathroom with quality fittings, shower and separate bath
- Separate toilet
No little luxuries have been missed in this stunning home. Other great additional extras include a secure front fence with remote controlled double garage with internal access, security alarm, ducted vacuum and ducted heating & cooling
Merely minutes from Baysides best schools, Hampton Street or Brighton shops & cafes, the beach & your choice of train stations. This handy pocket boasts easy access to Nepean Hwy or Beach Road and is a 'must see' for those wishing to enjoy the Bayside lifestyle
12+ months lease
Lease commencement date is negotiable. Contact Agent to discuss
Pets considered upon application
6 week bond required
Tenant is responsible to maintain hedges, lawns weeding & garden care
Rent increasing to $1140.00 per week from 1st of August 2020
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.